Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Combine the glamour of 007, with a driving vacation in and around the Alps and other wonderful European iconic 007 film locations. A Spectacular 15 day tour following in the footsteps of James Bond the World's most famous Secret Agent
Starting in London, home to MI6. On arrival at your departure hotel you'll meet up with your fellow agents and the following morning you'll set off on what could be the most exhilarating mission of your life! The tour will include 'missions' to some
of the most iconic 007 shoot locations, from the Furka Pass in the heart of the Swiss Alps, featured in Goldfinger, to the Villa del Balbianello on Lake Como, featured in Casino Royale and onto the jet set ski resort of St Moritz.
007 London Tour - Step into the dangerous world of 007 and other secret agents as we take you on a James Bond Tour of London, visiting movie locations and sites linked with Ian Fleming and 007.
The Schilthorn & Piz Gloria - 007’s charismatic presence is as palpable today at the Schilthorn Piz Gloria as it always was. So why not visit the location where the classic Bond
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service was shot.
Verzasca Dam - In the service of Her Majesty, 007 (played by Pierce Brosnan) plunged with a rubber rope into the depths. 7.5 seconds free fall, 220 altitude meters, parallel to this impressive dam. The 380 meter long and 220 meter high dam wall, called the Contra, is the fourth highest in Switzerland.
Lake Garda Tunnel Drive -. The SS45 along the coast of Lake Garda is the location for the opening sequence of the Quantum of Solace with Alfa 159s chasing 007's Aston Martin. Amazing landscape and open tunnels ending in the open tunnels near Limone.
Drax Chateau - The Drax residence is the fictional residence of Sir Hugo Drax from the film Moonraker. Mr. Drax had the château exported to the Drax estate in California from France.
We have just returned from our European tour. Would I recommend Scenic to friends or use them again. The answer to that is a resounding yes. At least we knew that the standard of hotel, would be good and that parking would be available. Also it is of reassurance that, should things go terribly wrong, there is a phone number we can contact for help. Not something available if we went independent. As I said, all in all, it was a good trip. Kind regards Richard Hall
007 Tour Attractions
1 Night at the Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf, London
• London 007 Tour including the Bond in Motion Exhibition
• Return Eurotunnel Crossing from Folkestone to Calais
• 1 Night at the Holiday Inn, Coquelles, France
• 1 Night at the Novotel, Nancy Ouest, France
• 2 Nights at the Beausite, Interlaken, Switzerland
• 2 Nights at the Albergo Lenno Lake Como, Italy
• 3 Nights at the Hotel Villa Luisa, Lake Garda, Italy
• 1 Night at the Mercure Les Bossons, Chamonix, France
• 1 Night at the Novotel, Beaune, France
• 2 Nights at the Mercure Paris Sud les Coutaboeuf, France (2019 tours only)
• 2 Nights at the Best Western Hotel L'Oree, Saulx-les-Chartreux, France (2021 tours only)
• Buffet Breakfast each morning & 11 Dinners
• Top Secret Dossier featuring Maps, Great Drives, 007 Film Locations & Local Attractions
• Commemorative 007 Tour Rally plate
• Car Parking at all of the Hotels - see itinerary for details
The Furka Pass Switzerland - Goldfinger
Villa del Balbianello, Lake Como, Italy - Casino Royal
View from the Radisson New Providence Wharf, London
15 Day Driving Tour
From £1799.00 Per Person
Venice - Casino Royal