Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Extend your tour to the Arctic Highway and include the Norwegian Fjordlands and the spectacuar Atlantic Road through the mountains and fjords of Norway, without doubt one of the most scenic journeys in Europe. Norway has some of the most beautiful roads you will ever experience including 18 National Tourist routes and some of the Best Drives in the World.
(in addition to the Arctic Highway Tour)
• Overnight ferry from Hirtsals, to Stavanger (this replaces the Fredrikshavn to Oslo ferry on the main tour)
• 1 Night at the Fretheim Hotel, Flåm
• 1 Night at the Tørvis Hotel, Marifjøra
• 2 Nights at the Union Hotel, Geiranger
• 1 Nights at the Quality Alexander Hotel, Molde
• 1 Additional Night at the Scandic Bakkandlet Hotel, Trondheim (where you'll meet up with the main Arctic Highway Challenge group)
• Buffet breakfast each morning & Dinners as Itinerary
• Rail Journey on the Flåm Railway
• 2 Berth Inside cabin accommodation on all overnight ferry crossings (upgrades available on request)
• Updated Roadbook covering the Norwegian Fjordlands
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Car Parking at all Hotels - see itinerary for details
We have always been impressed by the sheer EFFORT your team have put into the company, & long may it continue. In these difficult trading times, it is simply wonderful to see a business succeed and grow in a decidedly niche area; every customer of yours we've met has been brimming over with praise, even when the odd hiccup has arisen [as they will with this sort of activity] so Jenny & I look forward to more adventures at home & abroad with Bob, Kieran & their colleagues, whatever name is on their Tee Shirts. Very Best wishes Brian & Jenny Osborne
The Trollstigen Mountain Route - Trollstigen National Tourist Route is a 106-kilometre-long stretch of road through west Norwegian nature at its most powerful, with a dizzying view of sheer mountainsides, waterfalls, deep fjords and fertile valleys. The Trollstigen mountain road has a steep incline of 9 percent and consists of 11 hairpin bends. Encircling the road are lofty mountains. Names such as Kongen (“the King”), Dronningen (“the Queen”) and Bispen (“the Bishop”) confirm their majesty.
The Sognefjellet National Tourist Route - Route 55 across the Sognefjell mountain area between Luster and Lom is the highest and most impressive mountain pass in Northern Europe (highest point 1430 meters), and it has been awarded the status of National Tourist Route because of the spectacular and wild mountain scenery as it passes through the Jotunheimen National Park, Norway’s highest mountains.
The Atlantic Road & Atlantic Road Bridge - A unique stretch of road which takes you right out to the ocean’s edge and is also known to be the world's most beautiful drive. A unique stretch of road which takes you right out to the ocean’s edge. It connects Averøy with the mainland via an arcipelago of small islands and islets spanned by a total of eight bridges over 8274 meters. The road was opened in 1989 and is toll free. The Atlantic Road has National Tourist Route status and the entire stretch between Bud and Kristiansund is one continuous experience packed with coastal scenery, culture and history.
Add-On Price £600.00 Per Person
Join us on this Spectacular 15 Day Tour
15 Days, 14 Nights
17th to 31st August 2018
Including; All Ferry crossings
10 Nights Hotel Accommodation
Flam Railway Journey and meals as per the itinerary
The Trollstigen Road
The Flam Railway - one of the world's most spectaular rail journeys
Norway's Atlantic Road