Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki and St Petersburg are the main highlights on this enchanting 16 Day Baltic Capitals Tour. This tour provides the perfect introduction to Scandinavia's Baltic capitals which although no more than six hours apart, are highly individual in character and boast an extraordinary wealth of historical buildings and an expanding cultural scene. Sampling the different atmospheres, flavours and customs will provide an invaluable insight into this captivating corner of Europe.
Copenhagen is not only the coolest kid on the Nordic block, but also gets constantly ranked as the happiest city in the world. The backdrop is pretty cool as well with its cobbled bike-friendly streets, an enticing concoction of sherbet-hued town houses, craft studios and candlelit cafes. Add to this its compact size and it is possibly Europe's most seamless urban experience.
Stockholm’s beauty and fashion sense could almost be intimidating. Despite being spread across 14 islands, Stockholm's 57 bridges mean it is well-connected and essentially compact. Each neighbourhood has a distinct character, in each, you'll find trend-setting design, inventive cuisine, unbeatable museums, great shopping, pretty parks and loads of atmosphere.
Harbourside Helsinki is fittingly the capital of a country with a watery geography which entwines spectacularly with Baltic's bays, inlets and islands. The design scene here is one of the most electrifying in the world today, with boutiques, workshops and galleries proliferating in the Design District, Helsinki's thoroughfares and intriguing backstreets.
There is something about St Petersburg that gets under your skin. Whether you’re cruising the canals, crossing one of the 342 bridges, or just watching them being raised over the mighty Neva River at night to allow ships to pass through, you’re never far from water in a city which has unsurprisingly been compared to Venice. St Petersburg has an unrivalled treasure trove of art and culture, in the Hermitage, you'll see everything from Egyptian mummies to Picassos, while the Russian Museum has the best collection of Russian art in the world.
We have always been impressed by the sheer EFFORT your team have put into the company, & long may it continue. In these difficult trading times, it is simply wonderful to see a business succeed and grow in a decidedly niche area; every customer of yours we've met has been brimming over with praise, even when the odd hiccup has arisen [as they will with this sort of activity] so Jenny & I look forward to more adventures at home & abroad with Bob, Kieran & their colleagues, whatever name is on their Tee Shirts. Very Best wishes Brian & Jenny Osborne
Sights & Attractions
• Return Overnight Ferry crossing from Harwich, Hull or Newcastle to Holland including a 2 berth inside cabin (upgrades available on request)
• 1 Night at the Frommanns Landhotel Buchholz, Hamburg
• Ferry crossing from Puttgarden, Germany to Rodby
• 2 Nights at the Scandic Hotel, Copenhagen
• 1 Night at the Best Western John Bauer Hotel, Jönköping
• 2 Nights at the Scandic Hotel, Stockholm
• Overnight Ferry crossing from Stockholm, Sweden to Turku, Finland including a 2 berth inside cabin (upgrades available on request)
• 2 Nights at the Scandic Hotel, Helskinki
• Return Rail Travel from Helsinki to St Petersburg
• 2 Nights at the Amassador Hotel, St Petersburg
• Transfers and Guided Sightseeing Tours in St Petersburg
• Overnight Ferry crossing from Helsinki to Travemunde, including a 2 berth inside cabin (upgrades available)
• Buffet Breakfast each morning & Dinners as Itinerary
• Detailed Roadbook featuring; Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels
Copenhagen's colourful harbour
The Hermitage, St Petersburg
The 7.5 mile Oresund crossing linking Denmark and Sweden
Helsinki's Waterfront setting
Price On Request (ad-hoc dates)
Please call us for further details on: 01732 879153