Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Combine a spectacular Driving tour of the enchanting Black Forest with a Romantic Rhine Valley Cruise on board CroisiEurope's river cruise ship, MS France or MS La Boheme from Strasbourg.
The Black Forest is a magical land of wonderful scenery, combined with a cruise which takes you through an incredible diversity of landscapes, cultures, and stories. Quaint half-timbered buildings nestle in delightful historic towns and villages, there are spectacular gorges carved by the River Rhine, plus of course those magnificent cuckoo clocks and the famous Black Forest Gateau. This scenic tour is based in the delightful village of Hornberg in the heart of the Black Forest.
"I've Just returned from the Black Forest, I didn't fill in your questionnaire but can tell you we had a great time, everything went very smoothly, hotels were good and the hotel in Honberg was wonderful apart from there was no lift, next time will pay the extra for a lower floor which I didn't know was possible. However on a lighter note please send me hard copy of all the particulars on the Italian lakes need to drive that pass and something I have always wanted to do. Next year a must. Also nice group of people on the trip different cars, so not just boring Mercedes talk." Regards, Bill Bryce
Black Forest Attractions
Highlights of Austria & Danube River Cruise
16 Days, 15 Nights
2 Overnight Stops in each Direction
4 Nights in Kirchberg, Austria
1 Night in Linz, Austria
7 Day, 6 Night Danube River Cruise
All Meals as per the tour Itinerary
Secure Car Parking throughout the tour
Other 'Drive & Cruise' Tours Include...
Our Drive & Cruise Tour Includes
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover/Calais
(Other crossings available on request)
• 1 Night at the Gulliver Hotel, Bascharage, Luxembourg
• 4 Nights at the Landhaus Lauble or Schloss Hornberg Hotels
in Hornberg, Germany
• Buffet Breakfast & Dinners at all of the Hotels including a Welcome Dinner on the first night
• Return Transfers from the Landhaus Lauble Hotel & the Cruise Ship in Strasbourg
• 6 Day, 5 Night Rhine Valley River Cruise on-board CroisiEurope's MS France (2020) or MS La Boheme (2021)
• All Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners on-board
• All Drinks on board (selected drinks) with meals and at the bar between Midday and Midnight
• All Port Fees & Charges
• 1 Night at Hotel du Golf, Chamouille, France
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives, Cruise Information & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels including Secure Car • Parking at the Landhaus Lauble or Schloss Hornberg for the duration of the cruise
• Cruise Excursions (not included) can be pre-booked or bookable on-board ship subject to availability
SECURE CAR PARKING & CRUISE TRANSFERS - We have arranged secure
car parkling at the Hotel for the duration on your Rhine cruise. Transfers to and from the hotel and the cruise port are also included.
The River Rhine is truly one of Europe’s greatest international waterways. Enshrined in the culture and literature of the six countries through which it passes, no other river in the world has so many old and famous cities on its banks. From the comfort of your first-class floating hotel you will be transported through landscapes that change constantly from the gentle and placid to the most sheer and dramatic. There’s nothing quite like the anticipation of gliding up to the promenade of a river port where you can explore tiny cobbled streets and alleyways leading past quirkily crooked, half-timbered houses to quiet, intimate squares. Then it’s back to your ship for the next stage of your enchanting River Rhine cruise.