Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Combine a spectacular Driving Tour of Brittany, one of the great historic regions of France, with a wonderful 6 Day Loire Valley River Cruise on board CroisiEurope's premium river cruise ship, MS Loire Princesse.
Brittany is for explorers. Its wild, dramatic coastline, medieval towns and thick forests make an excursion here well worth the detour off the beaten track. This is a land of prehistoric mysticism, proud tradition and culinary wealth, where fiercely independent locals celebrate Breton culture. The Brittany coastline is lengthy, rugged and is dotted with beach resorts such as chic Dinard and walled Saint-Malo, built on rock in the English Channel. The Pink Granite Coast is famed for its unusual, blush-hued sand and rocks. From Cancale you can enjoy breathtaking views over the Baie de St Michel and scenic walks around the coast.
"I've Just returned from the Black Forest, I didn't fill in your questionnaire but can tell you we had a great time, everything went very smoothly, hotels were good and the hotel in Honberg was wonderful apart from there was no lift, next time will pay the extra for a lower floor which I didn't know was possible. However on a lighter note please send me hard copy of all the particulars on the Italian lakes need to drive that pass and something I have always wanted to do. Next year a must. Also nice group of people on the trip different cars, so not just boring Mercedes talk." Regards, Bill Bryce
Other 'Drive & Cruise' Tours Include...
Our Drive & Cruise Tour Includes
• Return Brittany Ferries crossing from the UK to Caen/St Malo (other crossings available on request)
• 1 Night at the Mercure Mont-Saint-Michel Hotel
• 2 Nights at Le Clos de Vallombreuse Hotel, Douarnenez
• 2 Nights at the Mercure Vannes Le Port Hotel
• 1 Night at the Westotel Nantes Atlantique
• Return Transfers from the Westotel Hotel & the Cruise Ship Terminal in Nantes
• 6 Day, 5 Night Loire Valley River Cruise on-board CroisiEurope's Premium Vessel, MS Loire Princesse
• All Drinks on board (selected drinks) with meals and at the bar between Midday and Midnight
• All Port Fees & Charges
• 1 Night at the Hotel De Diane, Fréhel
• 13 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches & 12 Evening Meals including a Welcome Dinner on the Second Evening
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives, Cruise Information & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels including Secure Car Parking at the Westotel Hotel for the duration of the cruise
SECURE CAR PARKING & CRUISE TRANSFERS - We have arranged secure
car parkling at the Westotel Atlantique Hotel for the duration of your Loire Valley River cruise. Transfers to and from the hotel and the cruise port are also included.
The Loire River - Originating in the rugged central Ardèche region of France and emptying into the Atlantic near the shipbuilding port of Saint Nazaire, the 1,000km-long Loire river is as French as the Mississippi is American. This is the river the French love best for the soft green beauty of the regions it waters and because it has so profoundly shaped their culture and identity. The constellation of magnificent chateaux found in the Loire valley has stoked the world’s romantic imagination, making the area between Orléans and Angers one of the most storied and visited destinations in France.
The Loire Valley offers the most diverse range of attractions in France if not anywhere in Europe. From its glorious châteaux and cathedrals, towns and villages to charm and interest you, sumptuous gardens and natural parks for even the keenest gardeners and nature lovers. If it's French splendour, style and gastronomy you seek, the Loire Valley will exceed your expectations, no matter how great. The Loire Valley is a stunning area of France where castles, moats, turrets, bridges, towers and rivers seem as though they have jumped right out of the pages of some of the world's most famous fairytales.