Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
A wonderful 4 day break to the Cotswolds, Bath & Cheddar Gorge. The Cotswolds stretches from Bath in the south to Stratford-upon-Avon in the north, and from Gloucester in the west to Oxford in the east. Apart from the larger well-known towns, there are numerous delightful villages such as Burford, Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold and Castle Combe.
Bath - Nourished by natural hot springs, Bath offers a unique experience with stunning architecture, great shopping and iconic attractions.
Cheddar Gorge - Cheddar Gorge is one of England's most iconic and spectacular landscapes. At almost 400 feet deep and three miles long, this is England’s largest gorge, and with its weathered crags and pinnacles, one
of our most spectacular natural sights
SPECIAL WEEKEND EVENT
The Cotswolds & Bristol Balloon Fiesta
Combine a weekend in the Cotswolds with a visit to the Bristol International Balloon Fiesta, Europe’s largest annual meeting of hot air balloons from across the globe. Held over four days in August at Ashton Court Estate where in addition to the fantastic sight of hundred's hot air balloons filling the skies, there are a large number of great trade stands, fairground rides and entertainment.
Our Driving Tours Include
• 3 Nights at the Three Ways Hotel, Chipping Campden
• Buffet Breakfast each morning
• Dinner each evening - including the fabulous Pudding Club Dinner on the first evening (see itinerary for details)
• Optional drives to Bath, Cheddar Gorge & the Cotswolds
• Detailed Roadbook with Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
4 Day, 3 Night Tours
From £389.00 Per Person