Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Join us on our 16 Day Cuban Classic Car Tour including Havana, Vinales, Trinidad & 7 Nights 'all inclusive' stay in Varadero. Visitors to Cuba return with stories of dance music, cocktails and fabulous old Fifties American cars, most of them battered beyond belief but still plying their trades as cabs on Havana's streets.
For 54 years, American economic sanctions made new vehicles virtually unobtainable, which meant that the old Dodges, Chryslers, Fords and Chevrolets from the pre-Castro days are constantly being mended and modified to keep them going. Cuba is literally a rolling car museum. Everywhere you look is an old-school American brand vehicle, ranging from Oldsmobile to Chevrolet, Buick to Ford with a nice sampling of Chrysler’s old Plymouth brand. There’s even a few Russian Volgas thrown in the mix. These are all vehicles that the majority of American car lovers would spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on—and they are used as Cubans’ everyday vehicles.
On this tour you will have the opportunity to Discover Havana's charms and secrets while enjoying a trip in a luxurious American Classic Convertible Car, the main attractions include, Carlos III street, Revolution Square, Vedado, Cristobal Colon Cemetery, Jonh Lennon statue’ park, Nuevo Vedado, Habana Forest, Miramar, 5ft avenue, Malecón avenue, Christ of Havana, Morro-Cabaña fortress and China town. You'll also enjoy a 2 day tour to to the UNESCO site of Vinales in a Classic American Car. Viñales boasts some of the most beautiful countryside in Cuba and here you can visit a local tobacco farm and see how tobacco is processed to create the perfect Cuban cigar.
We have always been impressed by the sheer EFFORT your team have put into the company, & long may it continue. In these difficult trading times, it is simply wonderful to see a business succeed and grow in a decidedly niche area; every customer of yours we've met has been brimming over with praise, even when the odd hiccup has arisen [as they will with this sort of activity] so Jenny & I look forward to more adventures at home & abroad with Bob, Kieran & their colleagues, whatever name is on their Tee Shirts. Very Best wishes Brian & Jenny Osborne
Attractions in Cuba
Havana sightseeing in an Amercian Classic
• Return Flights from London to Havana (Connecting flights from Regional UK Airports may be available on request)
• Airport transfer into Havana in a Classic American Car
• 4 Nights at the 4 Star Hotel Nacional, Havana
• Visits to a Classic Car Restorers & Classic Car Museum in Havana
• 2 Day Tour by Classic Car to Vinales
• 1 Night at the Hotel Moka, Pinar del Rio
• 4 Days Standard Self-Drive Car Hire from Havana to Trinidad & Varadero
• 2 Nights Accommodation at the Casa Lola, Trinidad
• 7 Nights All Inclusive at the Blau Hotel, Varadero
• Transfer from Hotel to Airport in Standard Car/Taxi
• 14 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches, 10 Dinners
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels (where applicable)
The stunning valley of Viñales
The old colonial town of Trinidad
Please note; It is against the law for tourists to actually drive the Classic Cars, so all of the Classic Car Tours include a local driver/guide.