Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Drive the Mille Miglia Route on this Amazing Tour including tours of Rome, Motor Valley & the Mille Miglia Museum. The Mille Miglia, or thousand miles, was an endurance race that took place 24 times between 1927 and 1957. Participants raced with their Gran Turismo cars over the open roads of northern Italy from Brescia to Rome and back on a figure of 8 shaped route.
I have completed the survey but also wanted to send a message too. Thank you for a great trip. Your tour package was a great addition, and something that will be kept in our memory box. Great hotels, but some days there was a lot of travelling. As I said in the survey the Palace Hotel was fabulous, shame we weren't there longer. Lake Garda is a definite return trip. We will certainly be interested in more trips in the future. Thank you once again. Robert and Teresa Garford
Things to See & Do
Enjoy some of the wonderful Mille Miglia drives
This tour is designed to give you the opportunity to watch the different stages of the Mille Miglia during the four-day event. Thursday afternoon the cars leave Brescia, the home of the Mille Miglia en route to Padova for the first overnight stay. The next morning they leave for Rome, passing San Marino and L'Aquila on the way. On Saturday they depart for Bologna, where they stay overnight before embarking on the last stretch to Brescia on Sunday morning, where they will be enthusiastically welcomed home for the prizegiving celebrations.
2020 Tour Dates - 10th to 20th May
From £1099.00 Per Person
Including, Ferry crossings, 10 Nights Hotel Accommodation & Meals as per the Itinerary
Due to frequent fatal crashes the race was banned in 1957, but in 1982 it was revived as a touring race for old-timers. This tour is designed to give you the opportunity to choose your preferred route from the past 5 years and most of the interesting sections of the route, such as the Ravenna-Forli-Rimini road used in 1947, 1948 and from 1951 to 1957, with its sweeping bends and breathtaking countryside. Also included are some of the roads and towns used in the Mille Miglia retro run, such as the challenging hill passes from San Marino to Urbino.
Look What's Included
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais
(other crossings available on request)
• 1 Night at the Novotel, Nancy
• 1 Night at the Hotel Stocker, San Valentino Alla Muta
• 1 Night at the Alexander-Gerbi Hotel, Weggis, Lucerne
• 2 Nights at the Hotel Ambasciatori, Brescia
• 1 Night at the Best Western Palace Inn, Ferrara
• 1 Night at the Grand Hotel, San Marino
• 2 Nights at Hotel Villa Glori, Rome
• 1 Night at the Hotel Athena, Siena
• 2 Nights Reichigi Park Hotel, Modena or similar
• 1 Nights at the Hotel Ambasciatori, Brescia
• Options to Drive the Stelvio, Furka & Grimsel Passes
• Buffet Breakfast each morning & Dinners as itinerary
• Full Day Guided Rome City Tour
• Admission to the Mille Miglia Museum, Brescia
• Full Day Motor Valley Tour including Ferrari Museum
& Lamborghini Museum and Factory Tour
• Detailed Roadbook featuring Maps, Great Drives &
• Commemorative Drive the Mille Miglia Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotels
Trevi Fountains in Rome
Prices On Request...
Mille Miglia Museum is situated inside the Monastery of Saint Eufemia, a beautiful building complex of immense archaeological, historical and architectural value. The good position and the important history of the building give to the Mille Miglia Museum further prestige.