Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Enjoy a wonderful 13 Day tour of the Emerald Isle including Belfast, The Causeway Coast, Bundoran, Westport, Connemara, Galway and the West Coast, Killarney and the Ring of Kerry, Bantry Bay, Waterford and Dublin. It's guaranteed, you'll return home with memories that will last a lifetime.
Perched on the northwest tip of Europe, this is the one place in the world where even time getting lost will be worthwhile... With ancient myths and legends to uncover, amazing landscapes to explore and locals who will be more than happy to reveal our hidden gems, just go where the island of Ireland takes you.
Thank you for organising our tour to Ireland. Your work with the weather was particularly impressive! The booking process worked very well and your staff were very helpful. The pre-tour information was very useful. All in all we had a very pleasant holiday in a delightful country, enjoying magnificent scenery in fabulous weather. Peter Hills
Further to our recent trip to Ireland and the Causeway Coast. Once again it was excellent value for money, taking us to unfamiliar places, with good quality Hotels, stunning scenery and excellent driving roads. We look forward to meeting up with Scenic Team at the NEC Classic Show and making plans for next years Tours. Thanks to everyone at Scenic for another most enjoyable Tour. Best Regards, Jim & Alyson
Some of Ireland's Attractions
The Giant's Causeway
The famous Ring of Kerry
Cliffs of Moher
13 Day, 12 Night Driving Tour
From £1399.00 Per Person
• Return Stena Ferry from Holyhead to Dublin
(Irish Ferries HSS & other routes available on request)
• 1 Night at the Loughshore Hotel, Carrickfergus
• 2 Nights at the Lodge Hotel, Coleraine
• 1 Night at the Allingham Arms Hotel, Bundoran
• 1 Night at the Westport Woods Hotel, Wesport
• 2 Nights at the Connemara Coast Hotel, Nr Galway
• 2 Nights at the Randles Court Hotel, Killarney
• 1 Night at the Quality Hotel Clonakilty or Celtic Ross Hotel
• 1 Night at the Marina Hotel, Waterford
• 1 Night at the Sandymount Hotel, Dublin
• Irish Breakfast each morning & Dinners as itinerary
• Detailed Roadbook featuring Maps, Great Drives & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally plate
• Car Parking at all of the hotels (some charges may apply)
The Causeway Coast
Attractions Include - Belfast, home to the Titanic Experience, The spectacular Causeway Coast where you can see the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and the Giants Causeway.
Then we cross the border back into Southern Ireland with visits to Donegal, Westport Connemara, Galway and Ireland's west coast including the Cliffs of Moher before continuing on to Killarney, gateway to the Ring of Kerry, renowned for its beautiful scenery and one of Ireland's best-loved tourist destinations. Finally we head via Kenmare to Bantry Bay to Rosscarbery en route to Waterford & back to Dublin's fair city.
Some of the hotels listed above may be subject to change