Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Following the amazing success of our Inaugural Isle of Man Festival of Motoring we are delighted to confirm the dates and prices for 2021. During this amazing weekend you’ll enjoy some unique driving experiences, take in many of the Island's iconic attractions and be a part of a truly special event.
Set in the Irish Sea, the Isle of Man is a unique destination with over 10,000 years of history. Surprisingly large at over 33 miles long and 13 miles wide, there is more to the Isle of Man than at first meets the eye.
" Our trip to the Isle of Man went very well indeed. Thank you for arranging such good weather and not the least a superb ferry crossing! Hotel was excellent and the staff there were superb. All our group was of same opinion." Regards, Grantham.
Attractions in the Isle of Man
The Festival Package Includes
• Return IOM Steam Packet Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham to Douglas, IOM
• 3 - 7 Nights' Accommodation
• Breakfast each morning (excluding Self-Catering packages)
• Exclusive Run on the Sloc Mountain Road
• Admission to the Isle of Man Motor Museum, Jurby
• Admission to the Jurby Transport Museum
• Optional Track Sessions on the Jurby Airfield Circuit
• Static Car Display in Douglas
• Optional Gala Dinner on the Saturday with 3 Course Meal, Live Entertainment & Dancing plus Complimentary Transfers from Participant Hotels
• Escorted Motorcade on the 'TT Circuit' from Douglas to Ramsey
• Exclusive Run on the Famous 'TT Mountain Road'
• Lunch or Afternoon Tea at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa
• Exclusive Meet & Photo-shoot at the TT Grandstand
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Isle of Man Festival of Motoring Information
• Commemorative Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking
The Isle of Man Festival of Motoring itself takes place on Friday Saturday & Sunday, however you can choose from one of our event packages ranging from 3 to 7 Nights.
The Isle of Man Festival of Motoring Gala Dinner will be held
on Saturday evening and will include; 3 course dinner with live entertainment featuring Chris King 'The One Man Rat Pack, Dancing until Midnight and complimentary transfers from all participant hotels (not self-catering) - Price £59.00 Per Person.
3,4,5,6 or 7 Night Packages
From £299.00 Per Person
The 3 Day Festival Itinerary:
In addition there will be an optional Isle of Man Festival of Motoring Gala Dinner on Saturday evening featuring a 3 course meal, live entertainment and dancing with complimentary transfers from our participant hotels.
Sunday is TT day and after congregating at the TT Grandstand, you will set off on an escorted Motorcade around the TT Circuit from Douglas to Ramsey. After a coffee stop in Ramsey, you will experience a thrilling drive on the Mountain Road culminating at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa for lunch or a cream tea before heading back to the TT Grandstand for a photoshoot.
The afternoon is at leisure in Laxey, where you can visit the Laxey Wheel and take a ride on the tram to the top of Snaefell.
Saturday you’ll enjoy the day in Douglas where you will join other Festival participants for a Car Display on the Seafront with time at leisure to enjoy Douglas.
" The Scenic Team were always with us and were able to smooth any small issues to invisibility. They were a credit to themselves and SCCT. We enjoyed every part of the trip and it was made even more memorable by perfect weather and privileged access." Regards, John Cowan.
" Our first Mazda club tour and certainly not our last. Thanks to Bob and Kieran for the onsite supervision of activities. Worth every penny." Regards, Charlie Brown.
" It seemed expensive when we booked but in hindsight quite a lot was included that we hadn't fully valued previously. Kieran and Bob were top notch ." Regards, M Hedges.
On Friday you will enjoy the freedom of the Famous Sloc Mountain Road, the location of the island's famous hill climb. Then it’s on to Jurby where you can visit the amazing Isle of Man Motor Museum, the Jurby Transport Museum and take your car for an optional track session on the Jurby Airfield circuit.