Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
‘A celebration of Jaguar and related brands Daimler, SS, & Lanchester! From racing cars and super cars to sports cars, executive and family cars, plus the all new ELECTRIC I-PACE, something for everyone.
From classics to new models, there will be hundreds of cars on display and family friendly entertainment at this brand new event for 2019 at Hole Park in Kent - the Garden of England. This fantastic event is open to ANYONE.’
Organised by the Kent South Region of the Jaguar Enthusiasts’ Club and in association with the National JEC, this event promises to be a very new and exciting experience. With guest commentator and well known Jaguar expert, Rob Jenner, there will also be awards and prizes for various classes of cars and much more.
Hole Park has been owned by the Barham family for the
past four generations and is set in over 200 acres of superb classic parkland. The colourful gardens enjoy far reaching views over the hills, woods and fields of the picturesque Kentish Weald. They are a skilful mix of formal design and more naturalised planting, giving colour throughout the seasons. The house, which is a private family home and therefore not open, was largely reconstructed in 1959 and
is now little more than a quarter of its previous size. It resembles the house as it used to be before additions in
the Elizabethan style were built in 1830.
Attractions in Kent
JEC Kent South are aiming to include the
following for the Sunday show:
• Local Craft stalls in the marquee
• Live Music playing throughout the day
• Live Lindy hopper dancing
• Dog agility display in the arena (please note that anyone bringing their own dog is welcome to, but Hole Park specify
it must be ‘well behaved dogs on leads’)
• Entrance to Hole Park grounds and Gardens
• JEC Raffle Car on Display
• Jaguar trade stands and car dealers
• Jaguar/Daimler car clubs
• Jaguar specific repairers and restorers
• Judging for categories by Paul Skilleter
• Car(s) from the Jaguar Heritage Collection
• Car(s) from the Mike Hawthorn collection
• Live entertainment featuring 70's chart toppers 'Chicory Tip'
• On Friday & Saturday evening there will be a ‘JEC Kent
South On-site Representation
Image c/o pixabay.com
Package Options include;
• 1 or 2 day 'Event Entry' only
• 1 or 2 Night Hotel Accommodation
• Optional 'Jagfest Dinner' (Saturday Night at additional cost)
• Commemorative Jagfest Rally Plate
Image c/o www.pixabay.com
‘If booking the hotel and the dinner, you will have to make 2 separate bookings online.
You may find it quicker to phone our reservations team and make the booking over the phone, on
01732 879153, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, as they can make both bookings at the same time for you.
You can contact our reservations team via phone anytime during our opening hours to make a booking or discuss any queries - We’d be delighted to hear from you.