Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Includes ALL of this!
• Outward overnight Brittany ferry sailing Portsmouth-St
Malo and return overnight Caen-Portsmouth sailings
(Other crossings available on request)
• 2 nights’ inside cabin accommodation (Other cabins available on request at additional cost)
• 6 nights’ 4* hotel accommodation - 3 nights at the
Mercure Vannes Hotel, South Brittany, 3 nights’ at the
Hotel Du Parc Saumur, Loire Valley
• Breakfast each morning at your hotel
• Welcome Group Dinner on the first night in Vannes
• Boat trip from Vannes to Ile Aux Moines in Brittany
• General entry ticket & Guided Tour of Château de
Chenonceau in the Loire Valley, plus reserved display
parking in the grounds
• Formal group Farewell meal with wine in Saumur
• Official JEC Representatives present on the tour throughout
• Specialist Jaguar Breakdown crew support throughout the tour
• Comprehensive tour Road Book and Rally plate
• 24 hour phone support from Scenic Car Tours out of hours
helpline throughout the tour
• Full financial protection via ABTOT - we are ABTOT
registered number 5405 (see:www.abtot.com)
Yes, it returns for a 2nd year! Buoyed by the success of our 2019 event, we have wasted no time getting details together for the 2020 event!
Brittany, located in the northwest corner of France, is one of the most historic provinces of France. Brittany is proud of its Celtic heritage, that sets it apart from the rest of France. Just a short distance across the Channel, it is one of the most popular holiday regions in France and offers something for everyone. Along the beautiful and varied coastline of over 700 miles, you’ll discover endless sandy stretches, secluded coves, rugged rock formations, wild, dramatic coastline, medieval towns and thick forests. The entire region has an undiscovered feel with an abundance of unexpected gems, including the little-known towns of Roscoff, Quimper and Vannes, the megaliths of Carnac, the rugged coastlines of Finistère, the Presqu’Île de Crozon and the Morbihan Coast - revealing there’s far more to Brittany than delicious crêpes and homemade cider.
The Loire Valley is a stunning area of France where castles, moats, turrets, bridges, towers and rivers
seem as though they have jumped right out of the pages of some of the world’s most famous fairy-tales. Visit its glorious Chateaux and cathedrals, towns and villages, plus sumptuous gardens and natural parks that will please the keenest gardeners and nature lovers alike.
Brittany & Loire Valley Attractions
9 Day Driving Tour
From £1275.00* Per Person