Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
• 1 Night at the Ashford International Hotel, Ashford
• Return P&O ferry crossing from Dover-Calais
(other crossings are available on request)
• 2 Nights at the Best Western Hotel Des Francs, Soissons
• 4 Nights at the Roomers Hotel, Baden-Baden
• 1 Night at the at the Castel de Pont-a-Lesse, Dinant
• Drive the famous B500 Schwazwaldhochstrasse
• Black forest gateau & tea/coffee stop at the Landhaus Lauble
hotel in Hornberg
• General entry tickets to Auto & Technik Museum, Sinsheim
with a reserved ‘Spirit of Entente’ parking area
• Buffet breakfast each morning
• Dinners on days 1, 4, 7 & 8
• 3 hour boat cruise on the River Meuse including return coach transfers and 3 course dinner (fixed menu), aperitif & entertainment
• Detailed roadbook featuring maps, great drives and
• Commemorative tour rally plate
• Complimentary car parking at the hotels
• Technical advice provided by our partners SNG Barratt.
Shipping of spares may be possible, full details to be confirmed
• JEC hosts throughout the tour
Please note: Complimentary Sunday entry to Jagfest is
included - If you require anything other than Sunday general
entry (accommodation, Saturday Jagfest Dinner etc.) then
please book via the JAGFEST webpage: www.sceniccartours.com/jec-jagfest
The Entente Cordiale tour was a much loved Jaguar institution that ran for 20 years. In 2019, working with our partners, Scenic and Continental Car Tours and SNG Barratt, the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club is pleased to announce the “Spirit of the Entente”, a new tour for JEC members that seeks to recreate the camaraderie of the original tour and bring to it a modern twist.
Our hope is that the new tour will appeal to a new generation of Jaguar Enthusiasts, as well as those that participated on the original Entente Cordiale tours.
The tour begins at Hole Park, where the participants will gather on Sunday 16th June, as a key feature in Kent South Region JagFest. Hole park is a fitting setting for the launch of our new tour having colourful gardens and far reaching views over the hills and woods of the picturesque Kentish Weald. The tour then winds it way through France, into Germany to the romantic city of Baden-Baden, and then back to France before returning home.
We very much hope that our European members will either join the whole tour, or take advantage of the opportunity to join on certain days to bring a truly European flavour to our tour (see below for more details).
The tour will be accompanied by travelling JEC hosts. Technical advice provided by our partners SNG Barratt. Shipping of spares may be possible, full details to be confirmed.
Please note: Places on this first inaugural event is limited to 50 cars, so don’t delay book now to ensure your place on this great new event.
Image c/o sceniccartpours.com
From £1275.00 Per Person
• Eurotunnel crossing - £50.00 per car
• Two hour Champagne tour and tasting (including 3 Champagnes and cheeses) at the Champagne Gallais - £25.00 per person (18th June).
• Dinner, bed, breakfast and parking at the Mercure,
Maidstone on the 24th June - £89.00 per person sharing a twin/double room (single supplement available on request)
An invitation to All European Jaguar drivers to Join in!
*The inclusions above highlight what’s included in your tour, but we are working to further enhance the programme and will make further announcements once booking has closed.
Hole Park, Kent - Home of JagFest 2019
Full tour (as detailed above) from Soissons to Dinant (excluding the channel crossings) €1400.00 per person sharing a car and a twin or double room (single supplement available on request).
The Black Forest - Schwarzwaldhochstrasse
Auto & Technik Museum, Sinsheim
Dinant & the River Meuse
The Black Forest
If you're a European member and wish to only join the tour on certain days, please call us on: 01732 879153 and we can quote you accordingly plus provide a copy of the overview of the tour itinerary to assist in your planning’