Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Without doubt the picturesque Black Forest is one of Germany’s largest and best-known regions.
A magical land of wonderful scenery with pine clad mountains and rolling hills, lush green valleys, crystal clear lakes and enchanting waterfalls.
Quaint half-timbered buildings nestle in delightful historic towns and villages, there are spectacular gorges carved by the River Rhine, plus of course those magnificent cuckoo clocks and the famous Black Forest Gateau. This scenic tour is based in the delightful village of Hornberg, set in the beautiful Gutach mountain valley, in the district of Reichenbach in the heart of the Black Forest.
"I've Just returned from the Black forest, I didn't fill in your questionnaire but can tell you we had a great time, everything went very smoothly, hotels were good and the hotel in Honberg was wonderful apart from being in the 3rd.floor with no lift, next time will pay the extra for a lower floor which I didn't know was possible. However on a lighter note please send me hard copy of all the particulars on the Italian lakes need to drive that pass and something I have always wanted to do. Next year a must. Also nice group of people on the trip different cars, so not just boring Mercedes talk."
Regards, Bill Bryce.
From £399.00 Per Person
• 3 Nights at the Excellent Schloss Hotel, Hornberg
• 4 Buffet Breakfasts
• 1 Night at the Ibis Dinant on homeward journey
• 4 Breakfasts & 3 Evening Meals
• Detailed Road Book featuring Great Drives, Maps, Directions, Attractions etc.
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel
• Commemorative Post Tour Rally Plate
• This tour is a bolt on tour to the Laon Historique Tour. Prices are based on 2 persons occupying a car and room. Single room occupancy supplement £220.00. Please note: Ferry crossings are already included in with your 'Laon Historique' package.