Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
The Vintage Revival Montlhéry is one of the classic car world’s top events, where the humblest cyclecar ranks equal with the rarest racer. The Autodrome of Linas-Montlhéry, 16 miles south of Paris, is the last of the great vintage banked tracks to survive in almost its original condition.
We had an excellent time at Angouleme and the hotels and meals met all our requirements. The grandstand seats positioned on a hairpin bend for the Sunday racing could not have been better. As we traveĺled in 3 classic open top sports cars we found it reassuring to have on site parking for us to easily check the security of our vehicles. We hope to use Scenic and Continental again in the future for further European adventures. Thank you for all your help. Regards Tony and Lynda, Sunbeam Alpine Group.
During the weekend some 300 pre-1940 cars & motorbikes engage in fifteen-minute demonstration runs in batches of approximately 35 on a 2.1-mile run incorporating a brief road section with two hairpin bends that branches off the banked oval piste. Participants can apply to take part in the 'on track events' for pre 1940 cars. The lucky 260 cars chosen will drive around the track in groups of 30-35 cars and those who are not chosen will be included in a static display in the Paddock.
At the end of Sunday's racing you will have the opportunity to drive around the track (approx. 3 laps) behind a pace car. There will be a designated 'Classic Car Parking area’ where cars travelling to the event can park.
From £299.00 Per Person
© Fotorissima & Photoclassicracing
Please note: This tour is a 'spectator package' only. If you would like to participate in any of the events contact Freddie - firstname.lastname@example.org
Look What's Included
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais (other routes available on request)
• 3 Nights Accommodation at the Tulip Inn Massy Palaiseau Residences or Mercure Paris Sud Les Ulis Courtaboeuf
• Buffet Breakfast each Morning
• Spectator Tickets to the Vintage revival on Saturday & Sunday
• Access to the Classic Car Parking area
• Detailed Road Book featuring Event Information
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at the Hotel