Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Combine a spectacular Driving Tour of the Picos de Europa with a wonderful 6 Day Douro River Cruise on board CroisiEurope's premium river cruise ship, MS Gil Eanes from Porto.
The Picos de Europa on the borders of Asturias, Cantabria and Castilla y León, is probably the most stunning National Park in Spain, or even Europe. The contrasts within these 300 square miles of spectacular natural beauty that link Cantabria and Asturias are amazing. Small mountain villages are tucked away in the higher slopes almost completely isolated. Deep gorges that plunge vertically down into deep river valleys, sparkling lakes, and magical forests make this an adventure playground just begging to be explored.
"I've Just returned from the Black Forest, I didn't fill in your questionnaire but can tell you we had a great time, everything went very smoothly, hotels were good and the hotel in Honberg was wonderful apart from there was no lift, next time will pay the extra for a lower floor which I didn't know was possible. However on a lighter note please send me hard copy of all the particulars on the Italian lakes need to drive that pass and something I have always wanted to do. Next year a must. Also nice group of people on the trip different cars, so not just boring Mercedes talk." Regards, Bill Bryce
Black Forest Attractions
The Black Forest & Rhine River Cruise
12 Days, 11 Nights
1 Overnight Stops in each Direction
4 Nights in Hornberg, Black Forest
6 Day, 5 Night Danube River Cruise
All Meals as per the tour Itinerary
Secure Car Parking throughout the tour
Other 'Drive & Cruise' Tours Include...
Our Drive & Cruise Tour Includes
• Return Brittany Ferries crossing from the UK to Spain (other crossings available on request)
• 2 Berth Inside Cabin in each direction
• 2 Nights at the Parador Hotel, Cangas de Onís, Spain
• 1 Night at the Parador Hotel, Benavente, Spain
• 1 Night at the Longroiva Hotel and Spa, Longrovia, Portugal
• 2 Nights at the Monverde Wine Hotel, Amarante, Portugal
• Return Transfers from the Monverde Wine Hotel & the Cruise Ship Terminal in Porto
• 6 Day, 5 Night Douro River Cruise on-board CroisiEurope's Premium Vessel, MS Gil Eanes
• All Drinks on board (selected drinks) with meals and at the bar between Midday and Midnight
• All Port Fees & Charges
• 1 Night at the Parador Hotel in Benavente, Spain
• 1 Night at the Parador Hotel Santillana Gil Blas, Santillana del Mar, Spain
• 13 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches & 12 Evening Meals including a Welcome Dinner on the Second Evening
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives, Cruise Information & Local Attractions
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels including Secure Car Parking at the Monverde Wine Experience Hotel for the duration of the cruise
SECURE CAR PARKING & CRUISE TRANSFERS - We have arranged secure
car parkling at the Monverde Wine Experience Hotel for the duration on your Douro cruise. Transfers to and from the hotel and the cruise port are also included.
Picos de Europa & Douro River Cruise
'Drive & Cruise' - New for 2021
The Douro River weaves through one of Europe’s most striking natural regions. Sun-drenched vineyards, charming villages and historical landmarks pepper the banks of the river, breaking up the sloping fertile lands and providing a rustic backdrop for your river journey. Before reaching the Atlantic, the Douro splits the ancient city of Porto; a place steeped in the maritime heritage for which Portugal is known. It could be said that Portugal owes its very existence to the river, around which the country was founded thousands of years ago. Our Douro River cruises start and end in this illustrious city, offering a cultural bookend to a journey boasting picturesque surrounds every step of the way.