Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Enjoy a 10 Day, 9 Night Tour including some of Germany's most iconic destinations. The Rhine Valley is straight out of a picture book, the Romantic Road with its medieval towns and half-timbered houses ending at the fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle and last but not least, the Black Forest is one of Germany’s largest and best known regions.
Our Driving Tour Includes
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais
(other crossings available on request)
• 1 Night at the Michel & Friends Hotel (formely the Carat Hotel), Monschau (outbound)
• 1 Night at the Ibis Hotel or Best Western Castel Pont-a-Lesse in Dinant (return)
"I've Just returned from the Black forest, I didn't fill in your questionnaire but can tell you we had a great time, everything went very smoothly, hotels were good and the hotel in Hornberg was wonderful apart from being in the 3rd.floor with no lift, next time will pay the extra for a lower floor which I didn't know was possible. However on a lighter note please send me hard copy of all the particulars on the Italian lakes need to drive that pass and something I have always wanted to do. Next year a must. Also nice group of people on the trip different cars, so not just boring Mercedes talk."
Regards, Bill Bryce.
Black Forest Attractions
The Rhine Valley is straight out of a picture book, with precipitous cliffs, steep vineyards, a castle perched on virtually every hilltop and pretty villages lining the river banks on either side. Myths and legends abound here, such as the story of Loreley, the beautiful siren of the rocks. Towns like Bacharach, Boppard, St. Goar and Linz epitomise the charm of this remarkable area with its rich cultural heritage. UNESCO has recognised the importance of the region by designating the Middle Rhine Valley a World Heritage area.
8 Days, 7 Nights
1 overnight stop in each direction
5 nights at the Schloss Hornberg Hotel
Meals as stated in the itinerary
8 Days, 7 Nights
3 nights in Boullion, Belgian Ardennes
3 nights in Hornberg in the Black Forest,
1 overnight & meals as per the itinerary
Rhine Valley Attractions
The B500 - Swarzwaldhochstrasse
The spectacular Rhine Valley
Romantic Road Attractions
Germany's Romantic Road
The Black Forest is one of Germany’s largest and best known regions. A magical land of wonderful scenery with pine clad mountains and rolling hills, lush green valleys, crystal clear lakes and enchanting waterfalls. Quaint half timbered buildings nestle in delightful historic towns and villages, there are spectacular gorges carved by the River Rhine, plus of course those magnificent cuckoo clocks and the famous Black Forest Gateau. This scenic tour is based in the delightful village of Hornberg, set in the beautiful Gutach mountain valley, in the district of Reichenbach in the heart of the Black Forest.
The Romantic Road is a German Scenic Drive through Bavaria that leads you from Wurzburg and the Franconia wine country to the fairy tale castle of Neuschwanstein nestled in the foothills of the Bavarian Alps. You’ll find picturesque towns with city walls, towers, and half-timbered houses, hidden monasteries and medieval castles. On this 261 mile long scenic route the journey is your reward.
Our Fly-Drive Tour Includes
• Return Flights from Selected UK Airports to Frankfurt
• 1 Piece of Checked in Luggage Per Person
• 8 Days Compact Car Hire Opel Corsa or Simiilar
(car hire upgrades available on request)
All Tours Include
• 2 Nights at the Hotel Lindenwirt, Rudesheim
• 1 Night at Romantik Hotel or Romantik Markustrum, Rothenburg ob Tauber
• 2 Nights at Hotel am Hopfensee or Hirsch Hotel, Füssen
• 2 Nights at the Schloss Hornberg or Landhaus Lauble in the Black Forest
• Buffet breakfast each morning & Dinners as Itinerary
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives &
• Commemorative Tour Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels except Monschau (cost approx. €9 payable locally)
The Schlumpf Collection