Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Without doubt the picturesque Black Forest is one of Germany’s largest and best-known regions.
A magical land of wonderful scenery with pine clad mountains and rolling hills, lush green valleys, crystal clear lakes and enchanting waterfalls.
Quaint half-timbered buildings nestle in delightful historic towns and villages, there are spectacular gorges carved by the River Rhine, plus of course those magnificent cuckoo clocks and the famous Black Forest Gateau. This scenic tour is based in the delightful village of Hornberg, set in the beautiful Gutach mountain valley, in the district of Reichenbach in the heart of the Black Forest.
"I've Just returned from the Black Forest, I didn't fill in your questionnaire but can tell you we had a great time, everything went very smoothly, hotels were good and the hotel in Honberg was wonderful apart from there was no lift, next time will pay the extra for a lower floor which I didn't know was possible. However on a lighter note please send me hard copy of all the particulars on the Italian lakes need to drive that pass and something I have always wanted to do. Next year a must. Also nice group of people on the trip different cars, so not just boring Mercedes talk." Regards, Bill Bryce
Black Forest Attractions
The Black Forest & the
8 Days, 7 Nights
3 nights in Boullion, Belgian Ardennes
3 nights in Hornberg in the Black Forest,
1 overnight & meals as per the itinerary
Rhine Valley, Romantic Road & the Black Forest
10 Days, 9 Nights
2 nights on the Rhine Valley
1 night on the Romantic Road, 2 nights in the Black Forest & meals as the itinerary
Other Black Forest Tours Include...
• Return P&O Ferry Crossing - Dover/Calais (Other crossings available on request - see link below)
• 1 Night at the Hotel Gulliver, Bascharage (outbound)
• 1 Night at the Golden Tulip Hotel, Troyes (homeward)
• 4 Nights at the Landhaus Lauble or Schloss Hornberg Hotels in Hornberg, Black Forest
• Scenic Drive on the B500 Schwarzwaldhochstrasse
• Buffet Breakfasts & Dinners as per Itinerary
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee after dinner at the Hotel
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels